Speaking of Jake's disastrous experience with Tokyo Toby's, today is the anniversary of the episode "My Night at Daria's," in which poor Jake not only got food poisoning but had a very uncomfortable couple of days after Daria and Tom got caught sleeping together. Literally.
- An Annoying Paradise, by Resop (part 9): "Daria reaches into her locker to get a book. 'Dar-Dar!' 'What is it, Manako?' 'Which song would you like to do?'"
- My Breast Fiend, by Smijey (part 3): "Mack led Darius into the weight room, a room just off the gymnasium that Darius had never been inside before. 'I'm sorry about laughing, Darius. It's just, well...you, you know?'"
- Nurse Quinn (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jim lays unconscious in a hospital bed while a visibly sleep deprived Quinn, wearing the same outfit she wore that night at Chez Pierre, watches over him. Helen enters the room." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 128): "On a Saturday in Lawndale, the commencement exercises for the Lawndale High School Class of '18 were being held in the same location as every other graduation ceremony - the football field."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...' 'Which one?' Daria interrupted. Manson sucked breath in through her teeth. 'It doesn't make any difference what desert, Dora, it's completely hypothetical.'"