Saturday, May 2, 2020

"Goo Goo!" Must Mean Something Terrible in Baby


I don't think Quinn's youngest child is enjoying Baby Day, but don't tell me you'd feel any differently if you had to put up with Jake as a grandfather. I'm sure this is one of Sandi's favorite holidays, though, considering how (inexplicably) fond she seems to be of babies: "They're so cute when they smile at you. 'Hello, precious!'"

It was also on this day in 1863 that Stonewall Jackson was shot by his own men. Supposedly it was by accident, but we can't rule out the possibility that johnnycakes were involved.

Fanfic Update!
  • Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by RĂ©mi (parts 19 - 21): "Daria : Excuse me. I heard you talking about Saxons in the woods. Jeanne and Trente looked with surprise at the lady who was approaching them and the guards." (Part 20) (Part 21)

  • The History Girls, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "At least Instructor Dimartani wasn't boring."


No comments: