Lewis and Clark on their expedition, which began on this day in 1804. Of course, she'll need Lewis and Clark to carry her fifteen suitcases because she can not leave anything behind. You wouldn't want her to go without her cran-raspberry lip gloss, would you?
- Backseat for No One, by EntrancedCat (part 3): "Daria Morgendorffer gave up trying to decide which was worse: having to sit through a full Lawndale High football game or being forced to help clean up afterwards as part of Ms. Li's latest glory-to-Lawndale-High scheme."
- Boxing Helen...Ah...., by Lady Evil (parts 3 and 4): "'Grandma,' Tom said. 'I would like to introduce my fiancée, Alexandra Griffin. She goes by Sandi for short. Sandi, this is my grandmother, Evelyn Sloane.'" (Part 4)
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit7 (part 20): "Sitting on her bed and strumming her six-string, Jennifer nodded along to Daria's retelling of the day's events. 'So, he said my photos were reminiscent of Fancisco Goya, and I had to pretend I knew what he was talking about.'"
- The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 5): "'Commander's log. Stardate 60835.3. The Baffin is approaching the Tanarexa system, where we shall follow up on earlier surveys.'"
- A wish granted, by sarcasticsponge (part 3): "The golden doors slowly opens all the way as Daria makes her way through them and observes the room before her."
- The Worst Years of Our Lives, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria didn't think that the Nordic couple lounging outside of the Morgendorffer home looked like the kinds of clients mom usually got. Or dad either, for that matter."