I'm sure Helen is hoping that the rest of the family will help her out by celebrating Clean up Your Room Day, which means Daria might finally have to do battle with the dust bunnies under her bed.
- Boxing Helen...Ah...., by Lady Evil (parts 1 and 2): "It was morning and Helen was on the phone while two workmen from Karl's Kitchens were putting in a new refrigerator." (Part 2)
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 40): "Daniel woke up happy that Wednesday. In the afternoon, he would take part in his first weekly school newspaper meeting."
- Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by Rémi (parts 25 and 26): "The gardens of the Palace weren’t very different from those of other powerful lords : it was only bigger. Like most other lordly gardens, it was both beautiful and useful : medicinal herbs grew apart from the flower beds." (Part 26)
- Daria of the Milieu: Chasing Wormtrails, by Meester_Lee (part 3): "OK, they’ve got it, Daria said to herself. She felt a flash of resentment at Reverend Allworthy for scooping the Oakleys out from under her."
- Nauseating Prize, by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "'Hello?' Mrs. Barksdale said when she answered the phone. 'Alright, Mother, where is Quinn?' Helen cut right to it. 'Where is my daughter?'" (Part 6)
- A Slice of Life, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Why are you doing this?' Her question halted him at the door."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "The blue cart moved along the village trail. 'Girls, I just want you to know your mother and I realise it’s not easy moving to a whole new island, especially for you, Daria, right?'"
- What Blew in at the Zon (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "She had gone to the Zon with Jane to see Trent play, she hadn't expected to be ditched because her friend met some guy and ran off for cheap diner food."