National Beverage Day, but can't make up her mind which beverage to consume. Seriously, if you haven't noticed it before, check out the scene from "Monster" that this screenshot was taken from. She starts out holding a mug, but it later turns into a glass. Unknown magic powers or animating mistake? You make the call!
This is also International No Diet Day, so tell the Fashion Club to have an extra helping of the no-salt, no-oil, fat-free popcorn. Daria and Jane...will alter none of their current eating habits.
- Backseat for No One, by EntrancedCat (part 1): "'Oh Brittany,' Angie enthused as the two between-classes Lawndale High cheerleaders transferred books from locker to backpack and backpack to locker. 'That new kitty-cat backpack Kevin got you is so, so adorable.'"
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 38): "Once the lessons were over, Daniel made his way to the school exit. As always, his sister was there waiting for him. Yet strangely, an angry expression was on her face."
- Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by Rémi (parts 22 - 24): "Roland (perplexed) : The House of Hautefeuille ? Daria had joined the knight and his friends in front of the famous chapel of Aix, after the ending of the morning mass." (Part 23) (Part 24)
- Masked (Atiya's Trash Thread), by atiyatortilla (part 1): "The idle chatter of dinner guests did nothing to distract Tom from his own clamoring thoughts."
- Nauseating Prize, by Lady Evil (parts 3 and 4): "'No way, José!' said Pedro as he rung out the mop he was using to clean Tom’s bathroom." (Part 4)
- The Purification (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "She had seen such sights before. Many, many times before."