International Museum Day, but I assume that it, like most museums right now, is closed. She'll just have to live vicariously through her memories of the sliced man and the salivary gland tumor.
Today is also Visit Your Relatives Day, which I think Helen will happily skip. Because of the quarantine, of course! Yes, that's it! (Whew!)
- The Balmora Beat, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "It all came down to the uniform. They'd drilled that fact into Maiko's head back when he'd been a raw recruit: anything you did for the Legion had to be in Legion colors."
- Boxing Helen...Ah...., by Lady Evil (part 5): "'The things I do for love.' Vixx groaned, looking at her reflection. 'I think you look lovely.' Ollie said, lounging on the bed."
- Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by Rémi (part 27): "Watching the tournament wasn’t a very interesting experience for Daria : her poor eyesight only let her distinguish a meaningless confusion. However, Quentine diligently commented the event to her, so at least she was able to understand what was happening."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 32): "September eased into October. The effects were more noticeable: unlike Daria’s part of Texas, the change from summer into autumn was no masquerade: the weather was definitely cooler. So this is what a real autumn is like, she thought."
- Heathers, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "'What a splendid bunch.' Synda Grilvayn kept her eyes downcast as Serjo Nevena Ules glided past her and the other Dunmer girls."
- White, White, everywhere (Iron Chef: Change the Location), by JPAGC (part 1): "Among the stillness of the never-ending snow, the sleight run smoothly over the almost empty plane. The quick breathing and barking of the sleigh dogs pulling the vehicle was the only sound."