Helen and Rita are clearly having second thoughts about celebrating National Cookie Day today, but I would point out that no one says the cookies have to be baked. Crack open the tubes and chow down, ladies! Also, Creepy Cookie Bearing Daria from the pilot had better keep her distance. I mean it. I don't care if the cookies are shaped like hearts; the person holding the tray wants to eat my soul!
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 56): "Mrs. Bennett was a nice woman. Daniel was almost sure she was quite competent in her subject... Yet she was terrible at explaining things."
- Daria: Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (parts 19 and 20): "Rikka dialed Aunt Helen’s and Uncle Jake’s number and prayed that somebody would finally pick it up before the answering machine kicked in." (Part 20)
- Life Goes On: A Christmas Special, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Quinn's Cadillac Escalade driving along the road. Zoom in to show it's actually Jim driving the SUV. He's hunting for a real Christmas Tree. He looks pissed." (Part 6)
- RA Holidays 2020: Is this year over yet?, by DIsaac (part 2): "DANI: Quiet, I really wonder what Stacy does after a show. She has been in crazy mode since this went down. I should be on guard around her knowing our history... heck knowing our history."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "Life with nothing but the clothes on his back was hard for Tom. That they were his sister’s clothes made it even harder."