I'm really not sure which is stranger: that National Roast Suckling Pig Day exists as a holiday, or that someone working on the Daria alter egos decided that Jamie needed to be a roast suckling pig. I mean, the combination was too good for me to resist, but it really does raise some questions.
Today is also the anniversary of two essays by Michelle Klein-Häss: Control Room Update: The Battle Has Been Joined! and Daria Fandom: A Question of Gratitude, both posted on this day in 1998. Enjoy a taste of old-school fandom!
- Keep up with the latest news on the Dariawiki Bureaucrat Election.
- Charles RB posted a new Iron Chef: It's A Wonderful Daria.
- Discuss the quality of Daria seasons three and four.
- A Daria movie is coming out next year...but it's not what you think.
- wouter has a question for fanfic writers.