Friday, April 5, 2024

Do Aliens Eat Pizza?


Artie is serving up a delicious pizza for Deep Dish Pizza Day! Being from the Midwest, I absolutely love Chicago style pizza, so I'll be participating if at all possible. (Sorry, Daria fans from New York.)

Once Artie has dropped off this order, maybe he can tell everyone about his experience with aliens, because it's First Contact Day. I'm not sure why aliens would choose to use their first contact with Earth to perform a skin transplant and press some pants, but I guess there are some mysteries beyond our understanding.

I hope that, whatever their reasons, the aliens had good moral intentions in keeping with International Day of Conscience. When in doubt, listen to the angel on your shoulder and not the devil...unless you're Daria, in which case the devil makes a compelling argument in favor of humiliating Quinn.

Fandom News!

No comments: