Most importantly, today marks the ninth anniversary of the premiere of "Art Burn," in which Jane proves herself an expert art forger. And she has an infinite love of money. Do the math. A great career is born!
And now on to other things.
- Anti-Trope, by Minx (continued): “So you chose to wake me up,” Dean replied as he sat up. “Nice... What time is it anyway?” “Ten a.m.,” Jane said. “I felt like annoying someone and you seemed as good a choice as any.” She shrugged and smiled mischievously at him.
- Cynic and Violence, by Peapotmaster (COMPLETE!): "Here is a Muppet News Flash! It has been confirmed that football players are mysteriously becoming stupid due to something in the school’s water supply. One football player had this to say." "I'm on TV?" "Yes." "Hi, Brittany! I’m on the Muppet Show!"
- The Fight, by TheSharpie (COMPLETE!): “You ****!” shouted Daria, “What, Q wasn't enough for you? You had to take the one guy who made me happy too? I thought we had finally become friends, not just sisters!”
- Finn Morgendorffer 40: Higher Learning, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 5): It depressed Finn more than a little that Jane would be going somewhere so far away, but truly, Finn knew it was for the best. Jane needed to succeed, she deserved to succeed. Anything Finn could do to assist that, he had to.
- Surprise, by LadieT (COMPLETE!): "We wanted to tell you in person Jane. I'm pregnant and Trent and I are getting married." Daria showed Jane the ring.