- NEWEST!!! The Dream of the White Darkness, by jtranser (continued): "Jane, to enter the hidden world of that creep's dreams and do the things you need to do, you'll have to park your sanity in the surrealist garage, then watch everything morph at high speed like fast decaying unstable isotopes. Are you ready to go after this guy?"
- The Family Secret, by OverlordMikey (COMPLETE!): “You couldn’t have climbed to the third floor to save us,” Daria stated. She couldn’t hide her happiness at the sight of her best friend. “Tom’s got a helicopter and a pilot.” Brittany raised a gun as Jane continued to speak. “We did some research. Noticed a few discrepancies in the Barksdale line. Amy and Elizabeth Barksdale, your time's up.”
- NEW! The Most Horrible Truth, With the Greatest Rewards! by OverlordMikey (COMPLETE!): Kevin sat on the back of Tom, who struggled to hold him up. Both wore only boxers. "Is there anything else I may do for you, my lord?" Tom cried in pain.
- Shining Star: Temporal Conundrum, by RLobinske (Part 5): Despite being preemptively depressurized, the massive starship shuddered as explosions ignited by a direct hit from a meson gun tore through its decks. Protected by a force field, Ian walked down the hall with a firm purpose. If he had been listening to the internal communication system, he'd have heard, "This is the Captain. All hands abandon ship. All hands abandon ship. Save yourselves so that you may once again fight for your Emperor."
- The Strange Case of the Mystery Girl Patter, by Peter W. Guerin (COMPLETE!): We now see approaching from behind a person wearing all black, including a black ski mask; it’s none other than the Mystery Girl Patter, who now goes up to the girl and begins to pat her on the head.
- Your Mom, by GlitterShrooms (COMPLETE!): “YOU MUTHA****ING BETCH!!” screamed Quinn as she threw herself at Sandi. The crowd’s cheers quickly became screams of joy as the Fashion duo started to rip apart each other’s clothes. Jane was especially getting into the situation.