Today is most likely a sacred holiday to Kevin Thompson. The first was played on this day in 1967, between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs. The Packers won, which is probably good news to Kevin, who seems to be a fan of Vince Lombardi according to "The Lawndale File":
Mack: Remember that game when you fell on your head? Remember how you thought Vince Lombardi was sending you plays from hell?
Kevin: Heaven, bro! Vince Lombardi did not go to hell.
As for the first Super Bowl, I don't know if any school review meetings regarding soda advertising in schools took place on the same day, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
- Nominations are up for the 2010 Daria Fanworks Awards for Written Works and Visual Works. Congratulations to all the nominees!
- How will you celebrate Daria Day: 2/16?
- Roentgen started two new Deep Thoughts threads: Ph. D. Exam in Philosophy and Daria and the Nazis.
- Vukodlak started a new Iron Chef: Daria cries...
- TheExcellentS is looking for suggestions for his Daria Pixel Art Collection.