On this day in 1869, the Golden Spike was driven in Promontory, Utah, completing the first Transcontinental Railroad in the United States. The image of Helen as a locomotive bearing down on you is probably a familiar sight to Daria, especially when extracurricular activities are involved.
- The PPMB has a new "quick reply" feature!
- What do you think was 2000's greatest blunder?
- Discussion is underway about the movie The Untouchables. Be warned--there are spoilers!
- Stripey wonders if anyone is interested in participating in a Daria Fanworks Day activity.
- What do you consider the best dead fic? If ever a thread was made for pitchforks, this is it.
- Two new Iron Chefs in the Creative Writing forum: getrealordie187's Unlikely Team-Ups and Lord Yellowtail's Maimed/Scarred Quinn.