It's Cinco de Mayo, which I'm reliably informed has nothing to do with mayonnaise but instead commemorates Mexico's victory in the Battle of Puebla. It is apparently more popular in the United States than in Mexico, though, possibly because of the American tradition of taking any excuse to drink a lot.
Never mind the liquor, though. Upchuck's been leering at me just a little too long. Pass me the stick, please.
- cynigal is going to Europe and wants to know if anyone can meet up with her and her boyfriend.
- Roentgen started a new discussion in the Deep Thoughts forum: Jockocracies: Lawndale...and Raft?
- The Sidhe found a game review for Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity.
- Join the discussion about the new Mortal Kombat: Legacy web series.
- Erin M. posted a new Iron Chef in the Creative Writing forum: Mack Dynamite Goes to School.