Cinco de Mayo! Also known as the Fifth of May! It's a holiday that, in Mexico, commemorates The Battle of Puebla. In the U.S., it's mostly an excuse to drink a lot. Like most holidays, really.
Still, any holiday that offers us the opportunity to beat the stuffing (literally) out of Upchuck is okay by me.
Today is also Free Comic Book Day, so those of you who are still sober today can go get your geek on! Kevin's already called dibs on the Ratboy books, so hands off.
- Remember the Battle of the Coral Sea in The Sidhe's new thread.
- Roentgen discusses whether cancellation can be a good thing.
- Talk about Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged/Cancelled Series in the Weapons of Mass Distraction.
- Lord Yellowtail has a Quick "Questions Asked" Question.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: Fhujeth_x's You write it, I voice it and Smijey's Football Banned.