Happy Bad Poetry Day, poetry lovers! I considered asking Jeffy to perform another dramatic reading of Quinn's classic "greasy fry" poem, but instead decided that Quinn herself will favor us with a recitation of one of her early works:
A model's what I'd like to beSort of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?
Looking good comes naturally
Da da da da, da da, me.
Today is also the anniversary of "Jane's Addition," which aired on this day in 1999. It was the first appearance of Tom, and the beginning of a long string of fandom controversies. But on the bright side, he didn't recite any inane poems about modeling.
- Heard any stupid questions lately? Share your stories!
- Speculate about Daria character heights in a new discussion.
- Read the 23 Signs You Are Actually Daria Morgendorffer and tell everyone how many apply to you!
- Kara Wild shares a new blog post: Enough With the Nudity.
- Ranger Thorne has a new discussion topic: Monique Lane.
- peapotmaster posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Daria/The Replacements.
- Robyn has a request for fanart.