Quinn is doing her most adorable dance for us because today is Universal Children's Day. I'm sure Daria wants nothing to do with any of it, considering her stance of "I didn't even like kids when I was a kid."
- Commune Family, by Shiva (part 3): "Quinn finished her early morning yoga session on the mat she had set up in the center of her new bedroom, she wasn't finished decorating it yet but she already had her posters of Sublime and Pink Floyd up along with the big tapestry of Krishna and her lucky Buddha was in pride of place next to her bed."
- Darius Taylor, by Shiva (part 17): "The humidity of Washington DC made the summer heat even worse, however as Darius lounged in a deck chair, digging the sunshine since he was only wearing a pair of board shorts, it was clear that it wasn't bothering him all that much."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 33a): "There was a new announcer and she looked pretty good to Kris. She was also saying something about some kind of bad weather on the way, but Kris's father turned the report off, saying how good the weather was looking."
- Geeky Boy and Shallow Girl and Five and Counting (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "'Do you remember when we first met?'"
- The Great and the Good: The Winters Tales, by ognawk (parts 2 and 3): " You can talk to her just fine, but why can't you take that big step? Then the doubts crept in. She's pretty, she's smart and she's popular. She could have any guy in school she wants. Why would she be interested in you? She'd laugh in your face." (Part 3)
- Groped by an Angel Food Cake (Pie, Pie, My Darling), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "What had happened was...monumental. It changed the lives of everybody who witnessed it, and from then on the day was as burned into their memory as was the Kennedy assassination for their parents, or the Pearl Harbor bombing for their grandparents."
- The Joke's On Them (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'Now,' Doc said softly as he unwrapped the bandages from her face. 'Let's see how we did.'"
- A New Direction, by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "Daria was contemplating making a run for it when a boy about her own age with dark hair and green eyes wearing an usher's badge on a lanyard came over. 'Excuse me. Ms. Morgendorffer? Your father asked me to see if I could find you, would you come out to the bar please?'"
- The Story of Rocket Lane (Iron Chef - Jane plays Football), by DIsaac (parts 1 - 5): "Folks, I'm about to tell you the tale of how Lawndale High won their first back to back state title in the history of the school." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5)
- Victor Morgendorffer, by Shiva (part 23): "'Enter.' Victor called out a bit miffed at the interruption. However he brightened slightly when Daria stepped in, shutting the door behind her."
- Watching a Sunset (Getting to Casa Lane), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "It was difficult under the best of times to be a kid wandering around without any seeming adult supervision, and the more kids involved the more likely it was to be noticed."
- When the Bough Breaks, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "The two of them ate breakfast together, and Jodie heard Zion begin crying through the monitor just as Mack was heading out the door. He gave her a worried look, but she waved him away. 'I've got it,' she said with far more confidence than she actually felt."