O'Neill is looking very proud and dignified for a man wearing such a short skirt, but he's here to tell us that on this day in 1922, King Tut's tomb was discovered. Exciting times, both for archaeology and future Saturday Night Live skits. Jake will celebrate by trying to finally solve that word puzzle on the back of his King Sugar Tut cereal box.
In fandom-relevant news, today is also Wendy Hoopes's birthday. The actress who voiced Helen, Quinn, and Jane turns 41 today. Happy birthday, Wendy! I hope your brother writes a good song for you.
- Kara Wild reminds everyone that donations for the PPMB are always welcome.
- Doctor Who fans will appreciate this pint-sized cosplayer.
- Share your favorite guilty pleasure films in a new thread.
- welltemperedclavier wonders if anyone else has read The King in Yellow?
- Grifter74 posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Trapped.