Today is National Pizza With Everything (Except Anchovies) Day, and Daria and Tom are miserable because they just found anchovies on their pizza. Poor kids.
Sculptor Auguste Rodin, who may or may not be the creator of Steve Taylor's lawn jockey statue, was born on this day in 1840. For extra fandom fun, read The Angst Guy's Forgotten But Not Gone to see how else Rodin may be connected with Lawndale.
- Lessons From Lawndale has been updated! Thanks, cfardell_Brenorenz29.
- Share music videos that Daria could have directed and see others' choices.
- What show would you want to do a cameo on? Live out your fantasies!
- Read and discuss the article 40 Network Notes that Demonstrate How Dumb TV Executives Are.
- percussivemaintenance has an idea for a new fandom activity: audiofic.
- tafka posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Oh, No! O'Neill!