Jake's in the kitchen making a fresh batch of Kitchen Sink Stew (to his family's dismay) because today is Cook Something Bold Day. Because it doens't get much bolder than black tongues.
While Jake tries to remember the number for 911, let's wish a few people happy birthday! Bram Stoker, the author of Dracula (as opposed to either Brad or Sandi Griffin) was born on this day in 1847. Margaret Mitchell, who wrote the often-referenced-in-canon Gone With the Wind, was born on this day in 1900. And finally, Hermann Rorschach--of the Rorschach inkblot test--was born on this day in 1884. Let's all celebrate by watching a herd of beautiful wild ponies running free across the plains.
- PrecambrianStudios shares his voice impressions.
- MartinUK celebrates a fandom anniversary.
- ashk09 has made a lot of episode screenshots for people to use.
- Are you participating in NaNoWriMo 2013? Post in the thread if you are.
- Discuss the upcoming movie Thor: The Dark World in a new thread.
- What video games do you play? Share your list and see what everyone else plays.
- Complain and commiserate with your fellow writers in the writer's block thread.