Jake is searching through his bag of airplane nuts because he knows that today is National Cashew Day, and life is too short to settle for peanuts. Just watch out for those salted goldfish.
Also, fifteen years ago today, paperpusher posted his fanfic "Her, Uh, Cane" on FanFiction.net, and that happens to be the oldest Daria fanfic posted to that site. A red-letter day for fandom!
- Lessons From Lawndale is now at a mirror location until cfardell_Brenorenz29 can resolve account issues.
- Wouter shares his travel journal from his trip to London.
- SacredDust is holding a no-holds-barred Battle of the Twinkies!
- Who would win the Daria knife fight? Join in Roentgen's new activity.
- Fans ponder the meaning of Quinn's baby-T in a new thread.
- Tell everyone about your annual movie watching traditions in the Weapons of Mass Distraction forum.
- Charles RB discusses The Way Things Ought to Be by Barry Eshkol Adelman in the Golden Oldies forum.