If Jamie didn't have an apple crammed in his mouth, he'd tell us that today is National Roast Suckling Pig Day! Quinn might not be able to remember the boy's name, but at least he'll make an entree she'll never forget.
Starting today, I plan to include both FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own in my Daria fanfic updates. As always, please let me know if I miss anything!
- The Crimson Queen's Daughters, by macross (part 4): "At her approached the man swiftly turned to face her. She felt an excited chill run through her; it was always the same reaction whenever he graced her with his commanding presence."
- Doctor Ewwww: Life In Plastic, by ognawk (part 3): "'Doctor, what the hell are those things?' Jane asked. 'They're called Autons,' The Doctor replied, 'Like, living, killer plastic people. They're soooo ugly.'"
- Friends With Losers, by blockedthewriter (lostlikeme) (part 14): "You cannot enter a name because you already have one, and that name is DANIEL FENTON, though you prefer to be called DANNY. You have a variety of INTERESTS, and GHOST HUNTING is at the very top."
- Jane, by PrecambrianStudios (parts 3 and 3.5): "Cassandra nodded. 'That was Todd. He's a goon. Just avoid him, and he'll probably avoid you in turn.'" (Part 3.5)
- The Lawndale Manifesto, by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Andrew Landon smiled as he walked into Morgendorffer Consulting. The look of ill surprise on Jake Morgendorffer's face reassured him that Jake hadn't expected him...he liked to keep the bastard on his toes."
- Legend of the Mall, by PollyBunnyPeep (COMPLETE!): "When she reacted after barely reaching the elevator before the doors closed, Daria noticed who was next to her. It was Sandi Griffin."
- May I have a Cheeseburger?, by metameric1 (part 4): "Yes I too haff one of dose nefarious cloth mousie things full of fricken 'nip."
- Notes 1, by metameric1 (part 18): "The drive back to Boston was sweet. That SUV is a great ride, and it's not as big as some of the other urban assault vehicles on the road. Daria and I spent most of the drive talking, while Janey was out cold in the back."
- Pasiphaë (Dusty's Crazy Pairings Thread: taking requests), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Mythology. Sue was beginning to hate it as much as she hated froshers."
- Reunion GeneraXional, by taitolin (part 2): "5 am decia el reloj tomo sus gafas y se puso a trabajar noticias de portales, famosos, deportes todo lo actual o lo que paso el mes pasado para rellenar un programa mañanero."
- Shards (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, Winters!' As Ashley turned around, the high school quarterback and school bully, Craig Asher, ran up to him. Ashley sighed as he caught up."
- Sisters and Friends, by metameric1 (part 18): "Quinn stirred her one cup of coffee for the morning. 'I get that, Sis, but how do I come up with something that the Industrial Design school will see as a product?'"
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 19): "So things settled into a pattern that was pretty damn bro! If I do say so myself"
- Unspoken (Dusty's Crazy Pairings Thread), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "I just like to watch him. I like watching him run in track. I like watching him eat lunch in the cafeteria. Most of all, I like watching him talk."