It's that time of year, again--time to nominate art and fanfic for the Daria Fanworks Awards, a. k. a. the Booties. See the official thread to find out how to send in nominations, whom to send them to, and other important information. There's been a ton of great fanart and fanfic this year, so make sure it gets recognized!
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 54): "Hero's expression became more placid as she came out of her momentarily angry stupor. 'Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It's just that my grandpa and I made a promise. I said that on my hundredth day volunteering here I'd finally visit the patient in room 53.'"
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 6): "Jesse Pinkman, although officially nonexistent, was working so hard at an occupation he had tried to escape, he was literally run off his feet. No sooner had he finished one batch of what he liked to call Goodbye Blue Sky meth—as much for its signal color as because he had to make it in windowless environments—then he had to dash to another lab to make another."
- A Burning House, by ashk09 (COMPLETE!): "Daria woke up screaming; this wasn't unusual, and in fact, it was more alarming to her when she got a sound night's sleep."
- Christmas Fluff (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread), by LongSnakeMoan (part 2): "He turned to Sandi and shook her and Beavis' hand, betraying no sign that he found Beavis to be a bizarre figure. “Hello, I'm Tom. You must be Sandi and Beavis. You may remember me, Sandi. We briefly met a few years ago at Mrs Morgendorffer's house. You were in the middle of some sort of makeover.'"
- The End of the Doctor, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Clara Oswald is sitting with her family at Christmas Dinner. SFX: TARDIS materialisation Clara: Everybody just stay put!"
- Façade (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "She hates things that are not real. She loves things that she can create and people who can inspire her to create these things and Daria and Quinn and her brother and his band are these people. She loves her hate because it is real and it makes her love them more."
- The Man Next Door, by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'But what were you doing here in the first place?' Jane added. Her mother hesitated and glanced at Daria. 'Amanda, if you don't spill the whole story to them right now, I'll be forced to call in a hypnotist.' She said."
- Mission: Impawsible, by Kristen Bealer (parts 1 and 2): "Fluffy paced the room in high agitation. His thoughts were limited to a single sentence: I have to protect Sandi. Finally returning to the dresser, Fluffy realized that there was only one option. He had to eat the make-up." (Part 2)
- Revenge of the Sane, by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): " By the time Upchuck announced Quinn as a nominee for the Queen of Spring, Daria and Sandi had parted the crowd like the red sea. Students everywhere turned to see them in their lovely, and even crazier, outfits."
- Superiority Complex (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "A harsh, staccato voice with a rising inflection spoke up from the backseat. 'WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF...MU-SIC?'"
- Tom is the One Percent, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "One day, a weary Angier Sloane came into his son's room and said: 'We need to talk about your status.'"