Happy Boxing Day! Put away the gloves; today is generally considered a day for lots of shopping. The Fashion Club are observing the proper traditions with gusto, but Daria will probably spend the day in a refrigerator box to avoid the consumerism mania.
It was also six years ago today that CINCGREEN created the first Daria Fandom Blog. Although that specific blog is no longer being updated, the DFB tradition still continues today!
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 2): "He crossed his arms, leaning against the wall next to his bedroom door. Daria stood an arm's length away from him, thumbs hooked into the pockets of her jeans, her deep brown eyes focused on his chest. Had she always been this beautiful?"
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 5): "'How did you know?' Jesse Pinkman—his real name at last—was stunned. 'I mean, the guy who sent me your way said you had your fingers in a lot of pies—'"
- The Double D Dilemma, by Smijey (part 2): "'Hmm, an interesting mystery...' Jane mused. 'You know, I remember a few years ago, when Dawn moved here. I think that was the time Tiffany Blum-Deckler lost all her weight.'"
- Figuring It Out, by Anonymous (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane is not a coward. She's just .... assessing her options before making a decision. She's being cautious. Prudent. Thinking ahead, which no Lane before her had done, ever."
- From the Beginning, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Oh, great.' Dora Mayweather muttered to herself while resisting the urge to rub her eyes, the new contacts still irritating her, 'And here I thought things were going to be different.'"
- A Great And Good Christmas #2 (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Cassidy looked around to notice a boy who looked about her age, with short black hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. He was dressed in a light blue sweater and black pants and was drinking some coffee."
- Home for Christmas, by JoeMerl (part 1): "The man blinked as Stacy rose to her feet, giving him a very nervous smile. She felt her face burn. 'Your hat. It's just, you know...Christmassy. I mean, it's not exactly fashionable or anything, but, um—well, it's "in season," right?'"
- Memory Lane, by Snow-Kitty (parts 1 and 2): "She whirled around to see a rather distinguished looking man sitting at a table, dressed in a tailored suit, nursing a glass of red wine and waving to her. Despite a slight change in appearance, there was no denying it was Anthony Demartino from Lawndale. What was he doing in Boston?" (Part 2)
- Rude Awakening Chrismas (TAKE 2): A Christmas Tale, by DIsaac (part 2): "TODD: Remember, this is for business! This Stacy as of this afternoon. TOMMY: She looks depressed. TODD: She is. That face is the face of a woman who's life is a crossroad, and unfortunately there is no GPS."
- A Very Ianuzzi Christmas (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "It was early on Christmas morning when Todd and Jane Ianuzzi heard the thud as something landed on the top of their RV that was currently hidden somewhere deep in the woodlands of West Virginia."