Amy is just phoning her favorite actor, Ralph Fiennes, to wish him a happy birthday. He turns 51 today, and with any luck he's forgotten about that restraining order by now.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 1): "St. Peter handed him a glowing white harp. 'Go on in, kid. Welcome to Heaven.' Trent stared at the peculiar instrument dolefully, wondering how far he could push his luck. Heaven?"
- Blame It on Ansel Adams (Dusty's Crazy Pairings Thread), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Stroke. 'Your turn.' 'Hmmmmm,' Looking up. Finger on chin. 'I'm going to the picnic, and I'm bringing...um...angel food cake!' Brittany said excitedly."
- Calling Dan Webster, by RangerLou2 (COMPLETE!): "Riding home in Sandi's car, Quinn was staring out the window trying to think of how to go about this extra credit thing she had to do. As a result, she wasn't paying any attention to what Sandi was saying."
- A Great And Good Christmas #1 (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'So, got any big plans for Ashley's birthday?' Jane asked. 'Well, we're heading out to Ocean City to see Z-Shift. I managed to get some tickets a while back,' Daria replied."
- It's Not Easy Seeing Green, by getrealordie187 (part 1): "In Highland she had stagnated but had been, in Lawndale she'd lived, and maybe Angel Grove was where Daria was going to die."
- Little Pink Book, by Snow-Kitty (part 1): "Anthony ignored Kevin's moronic enquiry and scanned the room once more. His piercing gaze landed upon a mousy haired girl with braces sitting in the second back row. 'Ms. Brookston? Do you know what happened in the Teapot Dome Scandal?'"
- Monday, by ashk09 (part 1): "An auburn-haired woman, maybe around twenty-five or so, was looking at him with a slight smile tugging at the corner of her mouth; McKay decided that she was rather pretty, in a geeky, stays-up-all-night-playing-Warcraft kind of way."
- Paige Turner (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "As he looked to his left, he noticed one girl in particular who was attracting the attention of most males in the vicinity. She had a lean figure, with long, black hair that went past her shoulders, ruby red lips and was wearing a blue tank top and black skirt, with stylish black shoes."
- Rude Awakening Chrismas (TAKE 2): A Christmas Tale, by DIsaac (part 1): "TODD: Well it's Christmas time in New England. No place I would rather be ... TOMMY: What the hell are we doing here in Boston. I'm freezing here!"
- Star-Crossed, by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "WHUMP. With a whoosh of suddenly displaced air, the shape appeared. It was a large blue phone booth labeled 'POLICE' above the doorway, still steaming from whatever physics-defying process had brought it here."
- Tidings of Comfort and Joy (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread), by LongSnakeMoan (part 1): "It was weird to be back. For a moment Quinn almost thought it was weird to be home, but she stopped herself pretty quickly. Highland wasn't home anymore, if anything Lawndale was home now, not that she'd ever admit that to anyone, but it was strange to see all those places she remembered from childhood still there, perhaps even a little cleaner than she remembered."
- Unbearable 2: The Lady and the Tiger, by Smijey (part 2): "'What's this about a bear?' the tiger asked, lazily, curiously. '...And now, ladies and gentlemen, a talking tiger,' Jane said dramatically. 'My life is now complete.'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Daria gazed her blurry eyes into the laptop screen, another yawn escaped her mouth. Instead of trying to cover up the sound, she just reached for her glass and took another swig of bourbon. she wished that she had more energy, but that wasn't possible."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'Quh-winn, you really should take those colored contacts out. They're so...unfashionable.' Sandi placed her hands on her hips, as if to say 'so there'. Quinn cocked her head in response, an odd grin warping her features. Her green eyes were unreadable."
- Untitled Crossover, by Scissors MacGillicutty (parts 1 - 4): "'You got the cash?' 'Yeah, yeah, I got—where's the—'" (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- A Wee Bit Crazy, by Smijey (part 1): "Mrs. Bennett clasped her hands together, a wild, joyous expression on her face as the last of the students filed into the class. 'Excellent, everybody's here!' she exclaimed, more exuberant than normal. 'Class, with your permission, I'd like to deviate from the planned syllabus today.'"
- You Only Live Once... So YOLO! (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "One day as Ms. Barch went on one of her usual 'Kill all men!' rants in what was supposed to be science class. One student rose up quietly from his seat, fondling something in his hands."