I'm pulling out one of the more disturbing alter egos because today is Britney Spears's birthday! I doubt even the Fashion Club would admit to being fans of the pop star, but it is relevant to fandom to point out that we have Ms. Spears to thank for the frequent misspellings of Brittany Taylor's first name in fanfic.
- The Big Piece Of Chicken (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2013!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "He lifted the box, which acted as a cover – and whistled a soft tune of admiration as he looked upon what Jane had left for him. 'Impressive, my young Lady Lane. Most impressive, indeed.'"
- Fear and Loathing in Law Enforcement, by LongSnakeMoan (part 2): "At the window stood the tiny figure of Todd Ianuzzi, waving innocently as his father was being arrested and his mother was being held back by officers, stopped from reaching her husband and shouting words no woman should ever say."
- The Great and the Good: A Great Deal of Trouble, by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Conrad Lanser was still looking over Alison's work with an air of concentration, stroking his beard as he did so. He didn't notice Alison walk up near to him, wine glass in hand." (Part 3)
- Her Friend, by macross (part 3): "It had all begun with the phone waking her up at 8:25 am in her Boston apartment, after managing to find the accursed set on her nightstand she was bewildered to see the caller ID read Morgendorffer. Upon answering it she was alarmed to hear her six-year-old niece tearfully whimper, 'Aunt Amy please come get me.'"
- Losers No More, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'So,' Jane drawled as one of the J's walked by while holding an icepack over his swelling face, 'On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest, how much of a train wreck was tonight's festivities?'"
- Loss of Heart, by RLobinske (part 5): "After several minutes of reading in silence, Quinn said, 'Daria?' 'Yes?' 'Are you ready to go back to school Monday?'"
- Rude Awakening: The Holidays in NE are just as crazy!, by DIsaac (part 2): "DARIA: You know I can take solace in the fact that Sandi will NEVER EVER wear a Christmas Sweater in her life. (Sandi walks in with an extremely loud Christmas Sweater) SANDI: How does it look? DARIA: Oh. My. God. When did becoming a mom mean you lose all fashion sense?"