Don't worry about Brittany and Kevin; they've having a little disagreement because today is Monkey Day, and although Kevin likes monkeys, Brittany is strenuously explaining to him that she is currently a gorilla.
That's okay, though: I'm sure they'll make up when he takes her out to Chez Pierre, because today is also National Bouillabaisse Day. Mmm. Pretentious fish soup.
- All the Same (Dusty's Crazy Pairings Thread: taking requests), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'Hol' still now,' he said gruffly. 'This is gonna itch.' Jodie just nodded. She wasn't ready to look at what he was doing just yet. She busied herself by gazing around the room. It was dark and dirty, full of unwashed piercing tools that had he'd simply tossed aside."
- Costumes (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Anthony raises his eyes to the roof in exasperation and gives a long suffering exhale, that thing he does when he thinks I'm being unreasonable. I don't think I'm being unreasonable."
- Jane Loves a Certain Letter, by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Daria knelt down and took Jane's hand. 'Please, Jane, tell me!' 'I was stung by...' She gritted her teeth. '...a jellyfish!'"
- Just Like a Lane (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Jane regarded her unexpected guest with a sour look. 'What are you doing here? Don't you knock?' Ms. Morris leaned against the kichen doorway, arms crossed."
- Late Night Snack (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Tom was in a state of fear. He was in total darkness. As he looked around, he noticed pairs of glowing eyes all around, and heard the mad whisperings and giggling of various familar voices."
- A Little Problem (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Tom was sat in the kitchen of the Hemming household. Over at the counter, Cassidy Hemming's mother Melissa was preparing some tea."
- The Man Next Door, by SacredDust (part 4): "Something was wrong with Jane's mother. Daria could tell that much, and it wasn't just because she was looking to her for company."
- Tom Gets Purged (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "In his green silk pajamas Tom found himself pacing outside of his father's study once more, it was 8 o'clock and an hour into the Purge."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Sometimes, I really hate my life."
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Staticblast (COMPLETE!): "You don't live in Higland, Texas for half your adolescence without learning to recognize a gunshot."