Happy National Sugar Cookie Day, cookie lovers! Helen and Rita are going to have a batch ready for everyone soon, but first they have to figure out if the sugar is already in them. To be honest, you might be better off buying some cookies at a store.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 19): "Dammit, Morgendorffer, you're supposed to be a strong woman. What the hell happened to that? You should be happy for him, and here you're sitting here thinking only of yourself."
- Alienation, by malakite (part 16): "It hadn't been until her mother asked why she was staring at the door that she'd realized she'd forgotten to point her eyes the conventional way."
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 70): "It was Sunday, which meant that there was a scheduled ASPS meeting in Michelle's dorm room at 3:00 P.M. Ethan and Karis had both shown up, but Gage and Wehrung had failed to make an appearance. 'It's not like them to be this sloppy,' Ethan noted from the corner of the room."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 16): "Daria and the rest of Raft is uneasy as the days get closer and closer to Thanksgiving. The long break will be needed by many."
- Daria 2097, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1.2): "The Morgendorffers were having dinner. It was quiet. The way all four family members liked it. However, to say that there was no communication going on would be false. There was a lot of information passing to and fro between the family members."
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (part 9): "Everyone who tried to book Mystik Spiral had a 50/50 chance of booking the wrong Mystik Spiral, due to the inherent laziness of the human species."
- Renewment, by RLobinske (part 8): "'That song takes me back,' Helen said. 'Same here, and after all these years, we're together in California to enjoy it.'"
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 23): "Mack: 'Yeah, it's me.' Daria: 'Why'd you call. H-how you'd know I was here?!'"
- Unnamed story, by candy_darling (part 1): "She clenched the steering wheel until her hands were white. Her chest tightened and her breath was quick and shallow. She stared intently ahead, unconsciously, and her eyes were wide and full of panic."
- Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "The Fielding Library was the last place Tom Sloane expected to find himself but, then again, nothing else in his life was making much sense."