Tom just celebrated National Junk Food Day by stuffing his face full of gummi bears. Jane's about to celebrate by killing him for eating her art supplies. Let's all grab some ZooZoo Drops and Juicy Joes and watch the carnage unfold!
Speaking of brushes with death, today is also the anniversary of both "The Misery Chick" in 1997 and "Jake of Hearts" in 1999. Tommy Sherman died, and Jake nearly joined him two years later.
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 71): "On a Saturday morning, Gage, wearing only a set of black briefs, sat on a stool in Harris Studios, where he patched up an old leather jacket."
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 17): "Nevertheless, Roan was a people person and she knew it; that was also why she was a chief recruiter for the Mafia. She'd managed to induct seven new members in the past year alone."
- Daria, Jane, and a new sick sad world, by SpookyZalost (part 1): "Daria was heading back to Lawndale, a place she hadn't been since she left this dump to move on with her life nearly a decade and a half ago."
- Is This Adulthood?, by Princess_Pasta (part 9): "I ran my hands under warm water and scrubbed them with dish detergent while my mind wandered to more important matters. Specifically, where the hell Daria was."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 10): "After the whole kiss incident things had been awkward between Jane and Daria but after a summer apart they'd been trying to patch things up but the guilt was making it impossible for them to return to normal while Daria had come clean of her betrayal right away Jane had only just worked up the courage to confess her own."
- Old Shoe (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, uh, Jane,' Quinn said. 'It's Quinn.' 'Yeah, I know who you are,' Jane said. 'So what do you want?' 'Jane, I kissed your boyfriend.'"
- Passion For Fashion (Iron Chef: It's always the quiet ones who...), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Tiffany Blum-Deckler knew that if anyone from the Fashion Club could see her now, she'd be kicked out immediately. Part of her thought that wouldn't be such a bad thing."
- Tambourine Girl, by ashk09 (part 1): "Not for the first time that night, Stacy Rowe wondered what the hell she was doing stomping her hooves out here; the mud was ankle-deep, and her dark blue tennies were glomming into the mire so much that she was probably going to have to be air-lifted to safety once the concert came to an end."