Disneyland opened its doors for the first time. As a result, Kevin Thompson knows exactly where he's going to go after he wins the Super Bowl.
- Critters, by Snow-Kitty (COMPLETE!): "He heard rustling from branches above his head, and glanced up for a moment, his eye bulging in annoyance, to see the source of the irritating noise. His face lit up when he noticed three squirrels sitting in a row on one of the branches."
- Daria and Jane: In The 'Unethical' Experiment (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 17): "Daria sees Luke's new car pull up to the gates. 'You're two minutes late.'"
- I do (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'So Amiga' Jane said with a smile. 'I always knew you'd end up as my sister-in-law and today is the day, mwahaahaahaaa!'"
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 9): "Matt ignored the shout and continued straight upstairs. He would not look back and he would not slam the door to his room. He would not give her the satisfaction."
- Renewment, by RLobinske (COMPLETE!): "Seated on a lounge chair under an umbrella in the back yard, Helen deleted a file, set her tablet computer aside and rolled her head back in frustration. 'Ugh! That was worse than Twilight fanfiction.'"
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part III), by BrownEyedBagel (COMPLETE!): "Without any warning or provocation Tom politely pushed past Angela Li and cut her speech for the Lawndale High graduation ceremony short. He glanced up to the sky and uttered a silent prayer for himself and those around him. He muttered an apology for what carnage he would soon unleash upon the world."
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part III), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Moar food! MOAR!' Tom Sloane bellowed at his skinny, starving servants as they gathered even more food for their morbidly obese master."
- Without Warning, by Princess-Pasta (part 18): "Summer descended upon Lawndale quickly, bringing with it sweltering heat and high humidity. The only consolation for Jace was the fact that school was out."
- You and I, We're Angels (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Drowning, apparently, was supposed to be a pleasant sensation. She wouldn't know. All she'd thought as she had sunk was that she couldn't let go. Never let go."