It's the Morgendorffers' favorite holiday (or is that least favorite?), National Lasagna Day! Helen's serving up the first piece, so better get in line now. Unless you prefer your food to taste, you know, good.
This also happens to be International Tiger Day, and Jane's still trying to solve the dilemma of the Lady or the Tiger. Just keep away from the hair dye and everything will be fine, okay?
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 18): "Dmitri heard a series of frantic knocks at his door. He abandoned the essay he'd been penning and opened the door, finding himself faced with a wide-eyed Roan Breckenridge. 'What is it?' he asked."
- Daria: High School Reunion, by Serrallonga (part 2): "He's a black man in his forties, dressed only with a gray jacket and a pair of red boxers with aliens drawn on them. His hairstyle reminds that of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. He's holding a revolver in his left hand and is obviously insane, or stoned, or both."
- In Her Footsteps, by SaraJaye (COMPLETE!): "Sandi can't ever remember her parents not fighting. Sure, they've had their good moments, times when it really seemed like they got along and loved each other, but for the most part all she remembers is yelling and screaming."
- Oh, Danny Boy, by Indigo (part 4): "It was the night of the party and Jane had just called for Quinn. 'I managed to wake my brother up for long enough to give us a ride to the party.' Jane told Quinn."
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "As Max Tyler's band fall into obscurity and, as of time of writing, can only open for Doors tribute bands, Mystik Spiral entered 2012 in a position of relative strength. Corporate rock finally took notice."
- Pack Mentality, by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "The warm embrace of sleep slipped away from Trent like a lover in the night despite his best efforts to hold onto his ebbing dreams. He opened his dark eyes, his room slowly swimming into focus."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 11): "'The elusive Matthew Morgendorffer,' said an unfamiliar voice, 'my, my, my.' That wasn't Daria, but he didn't doubt that she was in on this. Play it cool, that was the trick."
- A Rumple in Time, by RLobinske (part 1): "'I can't believe that I've been in this town for almost a year,' Daria said as she and Jane sat at a break table in the student lounge of Tesla High School. 'Time flies when you don't have a clue?' Jane said."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Brittany's World Trip), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Me and Ashley continue in our trip. This time I'm writing from Lisbon. We arrived the day before last, and already many things happened."