DeMartino is celebrating Embrace Your Geekness Day, although I don't think that's the kind of geek they meant. Since our fandom has more than its share of geeks, this holiday seems appropriate!
This is also National French Fries Day, and you have a choice. You can either order them at Chez Pierre and pay an exorbitant amount for them, or just head out for some cheese fries with Daria and Amy. I know which one I'm choosing.
Finally, today we celebrate the anniversary of the episode "Fair Enough," which aired on this day in 1998. In honor of that, Quinn is going to make a dainty garland for her head and sing.
- Blade Robber (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part III), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Tom had followed Elsie outside the house. She was hugely excited about something, but refused to tell Tom what, insisting that she show him instead."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 9): "'Oh god!' Jane gasped looking at the laptop screen in shock. 'Did you hear what this idiot candidate for Senator in Missouri said?'"
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "And so, following the usual Bromwell experience of networking, discreet 'partying' as the rest of society would call it, and lining up potential wives from a roll call of his feminine contemporaries, Tom had set out on his Grand Tour."
- Nobody's Home, by ognawk (part 1): "Trent reached into his pocket and fished out his house keys. As he went to put them in the lock, he noticed a note taped to the front door. He pulled it off and read it."
- Trip Down Memory Lane, by Evil Icing (part 2): "He sighed. Grandma Lane was the exact opposite of his parents: strict, disciplinary, always in a mood (did his parents even have moods?)... And she had never been too fond of him."
- Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "Tori Jericho was lounging in her room listening to Boys R Guys. Blissfully unaware that her social standing was about to go plummeting into the abyss."