Daria's helping Jake celebrate Threading the Needle Day, although we could also ask Mr. DeMartino, too. Turns out Ms. Li was right: he did hem those pants himself.
- A 946430, by Brian Taylor (part 3): "The girl was happy to believe this meant he really did love her and really was concerned. For a girl who'd been Francis Hill's daughter from birth, the realization otherwise came embarrassingly slow"
- ARC ch. 7 Another day, another pain, by ST91 (part 1): "Ouch. That was Claire's first thought when she woke up in the throes of a headache. After this, a series of questions as : where am I ? why am I naked? what happened yesterday? crowded into her mind."
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 17): "Roan couldn't think. She was deaf and blind to the world. For now, there was only one thing she could focus on: Karis Chapman. The little brat had lied to her, and as a result, over half the Mafia had been rounded up by the Fielding fuzz. She was going to pay."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 18): "Helen is coming back from the doctors being extra cautious with the icy roads. 'March 12th. Only four more months. Less than that. Oh god. I'm not ready to be a mother, again. I can't be a mother again. Not to a baby."
- Daria, Jane, and a new sick sad world, by SpookyZalost (part 2): "the sun was setting in the village, Daria and Jane had just come back through the portal to the net after having explored a bit further. The reason was because Jane was concerned about straying too far from their bodies physically due to signal lag which might cause what she called ghost separation anxiety syndrome."
- Dead Cynic Like Me, by peapotmaster (part 1): "Daria turned to see the Grim Reaper and a deadpanned girl in a pink shirt walk towards her. 'Great, another cartoon celebrity crossover,' said the girl."
- Giant Size Rise to Vote, Sir, bydogsbody32 (COMPLETE!): "Senator Daria Morgendorffer polished her glasses on the cuff of her blouse, replaced them on her face, and leaned forward to speak into the microphone. 'Director Hill, perhaps you'd care to enlighten this committee about certain projects which were carried out under your former organization's aegis.'"
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 10): "It was a fine evening to go running. This was a very broad category as far as Jane Lane was concerned, as, short of a monsoon or some kind of natural disaster, there was no day or time of day when she wouldn't go running. But today was an especially fine day to her thinking."