Trent's wishing an incredibly creepy happy birthday to Lizzie Borden, who was born on this day in 1860. Borden was tried and acquitted for murdering her father and stepmother. Looking at that alter ego, it's possible we may have solved the mystery of why Amanda and Vincent are away from home so much.
Speaking of horrific tragedies, it was on this day in 2000 that we got to see Quinn spill soda all over the front of her pants and completely humiliate herself. That's right, today's the anniversary of the episode "Groped by an Angel."
- Is being a librarian a high-stress job? candy_darling is looking for advice.
- ashk09 has a question for glasses wearers.
- Are the Morgendorffers good parents? Share your opinion in a new thread.
- Princess_Pasta wants to know how similar you are to Daria.
- Discuss The Angst Guy's story "Daria 2007: The Girl From Hope" in the Golden Oldies forum