It turns out you really are what you eat, as Mrs. Johanssen demonstrates today, which happens to be Chocolate Day. It also happens to be one of my all-time favorite holidays.
This is also a double anniversary for episodes, as both "Road Worrier" and "It Happened One Nut" aired on this day in 1997 and 1999. Interestingly, both episodes feature Daria's unpleasant interactions with nuts. In the first, she sits on a peanut butter sandwich. In the second, she has to sell nuts while--ugh--smiling.
- Tell everyone about Halloween costumes you've worn in the past.
- candy_darling has started a petition to get MTV to put Daria's original music back on the DVDs.
- Princess_Pasta shares her Daria impression in a short video.
- Minecraft fans can discuss the game in a new Weapons of Mass Distraction thread.
- tafka posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: How Nice?