They took your identity, Daria? Then you walk away. You change your name, move to another state, get some ID. It's not too late to start over, Daria, it's not too late! You're still a young man! You don't have to live with your mistakes! Get out while you can!Jake is offering some very useful advice in honor of Evaluate Your Life Day, and you can follow it if you'd like. On the other hand, you might consider just taking up a new hobby instead. Your call.
- The College Try: Daria at Raft, by unrein_dreissig (COMPLETE!): "Early one beautiful late-August morning, the Morgendorffers pulled into Raft University. Daria was as close to exited as she ever been. The six hour drive to Boston was finally over. So were her days in Lawndale."
- Daria's Roundworld, by TheTuxedo (part 3): "Trent slowly rose to his feet, feeling upwards to make sure he didn't bang his head into anything, and found that there was no chest above him, and apparently, no chest in any other direction. He'd fallen into the chest, and now he was... somewhere else."
- Keep Your Chin Up, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "The first pinpoints of daylight cast a thin shadow on the soft grass in front of the group of eighteen cadets doing push-ups in the center of Rogers Field (the USAES athletic grounds, on the opposite side of the Academy Forest from the USAES Main Campus) as another cadet (the assigned corrective measures proctor) watched over them."
- Halloween Party (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Scene 1: At a party with various persons in costume we come across Daria, Jane, and Tom in costumes as well."
- The Many Doctors - Chapter 26, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "When they got onto the roof, they saw Lazarus and Tish looking over at Southwark Cathedral. '...hard to believe the moment's finally arrived,' Lazarus was saying. 'Falls the Shadow,' the Doctor quoted as he approached."
- Motherless Son (Discussion/Possible I.C: Jake without Ruth), by Cap (part 1): "Well, he toughened Jake up finally. It took years. If Ruth had not died of pneumonia just months after his return from combat he might have never been successful. She would have mollycoddled him into uselessness."
- Sisters and Friends, by metameric1 (part 22): "'Ms. Morgendorffer,' Dr. Maas said slowly as he settled into his chair, 'I'd like to know how you think you're doing in this program.'"
- Thicker Than Water (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "The full moon shined down from the darkened night sky, casting illumination on two lone figures standing in the middle of an otherwise abandoned clearing."
- Up In Smoke, by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Dr. Greene sat behind his desk, his face not betraying anything. Jane hated that the most. If he looked upset or excited then she could get a good gauge of the news he was going to tell her. The calm and collected routine only made her more nervous." (Part 6)