TV Talk Show Host Day! I would really love to hear the story behind that particular alter ego. Maybe one or both of the girls lost a bet. Regardless of the reason, I think Daria dies a little bit inside every time she has to smile like that. As for Jane? Jane looks like she's finally snapped.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 23): "'Christmas break and we're eating rubber turkey,' Jane snickered. 'Guess we have to get my bro to buy us some wine or something to compensate.'"
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (parts 8 and 9): "The young woman on the floor of the kitchen in the dingy apartment had not moved since the emergency medical technicians and the police officers had come in. She had a weak pulse, shallow respiration, and was unresponsive to vocal and physical stimulus." (Part 9)
- Fear and Loathing in Lawndale (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "It was late on a Saturday night, well past the time that any average person would've been awake. But Todd didn't pride himself on being ordinary."
- The Phantom of the Library, by neonhomer and Princess_Pasta (part 4): "Finally, Abby turned towards him, a look of concern on her face, 'Okay, there's obviously something weird going on here. Something very weird.'"
- The Silent Cynic (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Daria knew that nothing was sustainable. It seemed like everyday things got worse and worse."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "'I call upon the darkest magicks,' Andrea intoned, and took a deep breath of incense. 'I summon the dark, and from the dark, I summon the power to destroy. Come to me!'"
- Untitled Random Ficlet, by Silver (COMPLETE!): "He wanted to say it always began with murder. He really did. But the truth was that it almost never began with murder."