Mrs. Bennett is helping us celebrate Balloons Around the World Day, although I'm surprised she's not making little balloon animal Fuzzy Wuzzy Wee-Bits. I hope Jake doesn't get any ideas about ballooning around the world, because I'm sure he wouldn't want to have any more branches removed.
Brittany has an additional message in honor of International Day for Older Persons: always wear your sunscreen. Wise advice, Brittany. Thank you for that.
- Grungeisnotdead shares The Misanthrope’s Guide to Reading While Traveling, and I know most of fandom will be able to sympathize.
- ognawk will be participating in Extra Life 2014, and invites everyone to help out.
- Play Roentgen's new game, Daria's Hangover.
- Ask breitasparrow your questions in the new Ask The Author thread.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: Vukodlak's Daria Possible and Snow-Kitty's Quinn as a cheerleader.