Daria's holding a special reading in honor of National Tell a Story Day, and the other girls seem to be really interested. I'm sure that has more to do with the choice of material than with Daria's soothing reading voice, but at least they're paying attention. Maybe if they're really good, she'll favor them with a couple of Melody Powers stories, as well!
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 10): "While Jesse didn't think he was back in New Mexico, he was unnerved by the landscape, and almost called Jim Vitale to make some excuse as to why he would not be at the Twister! Roadhouse near Fremont."
- DW: Legacy of the Doctor, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Susan is awake, writing on the floorboards. SFX: Dinosaur roars. Susan hears. She goes to the door. Susan: Not this way. It'd be boring."
- Mind Games (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by (COMPLETE!): "Anthony rubbed his temples with frustration and disgust."
- Misfire (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by DarkDranzer (COMPLETE!): "Anthony: 'OW! Damn it!!' Claire: (sighing as she stitches Anthony's shoulder) 'Anthony if you keep moving I won't be able to stitch up your wound.'"
- New Beginnings (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "It was Saturday at the Alpha Delta Phi sorority house and that meant that there was a party brewing."
- Plans Tonight, by Hyrin (COMPLETE!): "I sit on the edge of the bathtub listening to the rythmic pounding on the door."
- The Siren (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Tuisto (COMPLETE!): "Daria's steely hate filled gaze was a promise of murder and mayhem as she stared holes into a card left for her by her mother Helen."
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 18): "'Dr. Morgendorffer....' 'Yes, Hilda.' 'The results of the Ralston Brain Test on Mrs. Strassbyre are back from the lab.'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Before Daria could figure out what Jane was talking about, she heard the sound 'woooooOOOOOoooo!!' like a freight train. Jane ran into the living room, waving her hands wildly around, and lept over the side of the couch, tackling Daria as she landed."
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer lay in the mud near the small cabin. During the last 17 hours, she had to learn how to dig in, and she had already dig the small trench for herself."