The Lanes are celebrating Moldy Cheese Day in their very own fridge, although I doubt it was intentional. Still haven't figured out what that red stuff is, either. Fortunately, Daria's plastic cheese wedge should still be mold-free. And if it isn't, that girl really needs to clean her room.
If you're plagued by moldy cheese, just don't kill it with fire because today is also Fire Prevention Day. Just remember the Lane family rule about about not building fires in rooms that don't have fireplaces and you should be fine. Jake, I'm looking at you and your paper towels.
- Vote in a new poll about Lawndale's location.
- Talk about the upcoming TV series Better Call Saul in a new thread.
- Give your opinion on the new show Gotham.
- Tell everyone about the movies you don't hate but you don't enjoy, either.
- Meester_Lee is looking for advice about lottery payouts for his story.