Daria may not be enjoying It's My Party Day, but everyone else seems to be. If you want, throw a party of your own to celebrate someone's oarents (yours or anyone else's) being out of town. Unless you'd prefer to swallow glass instead.
- Action Stories #5: When it Rains, it Pours, by NightGoblyn (part 3): "'Alright, we're going to have to steer Quinn away from taking you to get your hair done,' Jane said, talking to her cousin as they walked down Dega street. 'I'm guessing that since you're Kryptonian, you have the same powers I do, so scissors are not going to cut it, literally.'"
- Behind the Counter, by NightGoblyn (part 13): "'Yo,' Jane called out from behind the register. 'Cooler's done, I'm gonna book as soon as you're ready to start. I'm missing a party right now.' 'Yeah, yeah,' Daria said, stifling a yawn. She swung by the coffee area and poured herself a cup, then walked around behind the counter and froze."
- Broken, by tafka (part 1): "The car came to a slow stop as it cracked along the crisp, grey gravel drive. I looked up at the building that was to be my home – for how long, I don't know."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 24): "Daria hears her cellphone ring but she is at work so doesn't answer it. 'Ironico is not a word.' She deletes the o on the end and continues reading through the article."
- Death To Fashion (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'Stacy, I'll ask you again. How do you explain this crime against fashion?'"
- Kittens And Khaos (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Todd Ianuzzi was sat in at the kitchen table in his cabin, out in an isolated area of Lawndale. He was gently stroking a tabby cat called Trudy, who he'd rescued from a tree several months ago, and he had doted on her ever since."
- The Many Doctors, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 26): "Martha Jones was not impressed that the Doctor had apparently picked up someone else whilst he had been away. This 'Felicia' person was not explaining herself, but was clearly was not comfortable around the Doctor."
- The Phantom of the Library, by neonhomer and Princess_Pasta (part 2): "Matthew spun around to see a woman with long, red hair waving at him. He turned and walked over to her. 'Hi Aunt Quinn.' He said kind of glumly."
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 15): "Skylar wasn't expecting the offending comment. He turned around, searching for the source of the question. Standing in the locker bank adjacent to him was a guy he only knew by last name. Lane."