Evel Knievel's birth in 1938. I wonder if Mack got the idea from Kevin's motorcycle stunt. If so, he'd better watch out for the Tommy Sherman Memorial Tree--I mean, Crutch.
This is also Wear Something Gaudy Day, which is probably near the top of the list of the Fashion Club's least favorite holidays. What if someone wears...gasp...stretch pants?!
Finally, happy birthday to Mike Judge! The man who created Beavis and Butt-head turns 52 today.
- Discuss "realistic" levels of angst and other aspects of writing quality.
- Have you ever wanted to see Daria snap? Talk about it in The Daria Forum.
- Which Star Wars EU characters are you going to miss? Share your opinion in a new thread.
- A Wonder Woman movie has finally been announced, and fans are talking about it.
- Ask RLobinske your questions in the new Ask The Author thread.