Sandi doesn't seem to be enjoying Swim a Lap Day, but that may be because she's been swimming laps for hours now. It takes a lot of hard work to maintain a size negative four, you know! Fortunately, she's got Coach Quinn at her side to
- Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 28): "When Claire Defoe entered the teachers' lounge, the room was buzzing with the usual early morning chaos."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 19): "'Trent?' Daria asked, surprised to find the old Plymouth and its owner out the front of the school building when class let out. 'Hey Daria,' Trent greeted with a smile. Then he frowned. 'Where's Janey?' he asked."
- Dammit Daria, by SexshiTiTePaNtZ (part 6): "Jane threw a dirty tarp aside to reveal a broken bike frame, 'throw that away. I want it gone today.' 'Janey why are we cleaning the garage?'"
- The Daria/Quinn Hentai Ship Fic, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on!' Jane cried to the heavens. 'Where the hell am I? Where'd everyone go? And can someone explain to me why in the name of God am I wearing a squid costume?!'"
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 8a and 8b): "It still hurt the following morning, and it wasn't just the pain in her knee. She'd given her best on the dance floor, had tripped through no fault of her own, and then instead of getting a little bit of comfort and understanding from her dance teacher, she'd been given an unjustified tongue-lashing." (Part 8b)
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 5): "'Jane?' 'You got her.' 'It's me. I needed to ask you something....' Jane waited sensing something in the air."
- Family Ties, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "Jake Morgendorffer never considered himself to be a bad person. He prided himself on being the exact opposite of his late father which meant that he went out of his way to be respectful, kind, and observant. When he became a father himself, he vowed to never make his daughters feel as unloved and unwanted as he felt growing up."
- Happy Birthday, April 1984, by macross (part 1): "'Happy Birthday dear Quinn, Happy Birthday too you,' sang the gathered group in the small living room of the Alexandria VA second floor apartment."
- Shadows of a Timeless Song, by Dennis (part 13): "They chatted amiably for a few more minutes until voices in the hall told them Ron and Hermione had returned. 'What next?' Daria asked, before Hermione could speak."