Jaws by going to see the Great White Shark. Or, rather, the Great White Shark Tooth as Presented by the Great Delusional Woman.
Also, happy anniversary to Outpost Daria Reborn, which came online on this day in 2014.
- Changes (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "A light breeze blew across the Raft campus, the brief wind a necessary relief from the unseasonably warm Boston temperatures."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 18): "'Those who do not volunteer must voluntarily buy a ticket, or voluntarily face suspension,' Ms Li informed them. 'That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard,' Daria said quietly to Jane."
- Dammit Daria, by SexshiTiTePaNtZ (part 5): "Daria woke up to the feeling of Jane's chin nuzzling the top of her head. Jane was cuddling Daria in her sleep, arms encircling the shorter woman's petite waist."
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 41): "Vinny and Daria sit at a booth at the Pizza Prince sharing a slice or two. 'I must say,' Vinny sets down his slice. 'I'm honored you decided to spend your valuable time on a Saturday night with me. What happened to college applications?'"
- A Time For Us, by aeverett (part 9): "Daria sat across from her parents, sipping her soda slowly. She knew this interrogation could go on past 2 AM as they'd only just gotten down to the Dutchman Inn's 24 hour dinner after her younger self, Quinn, and Jane had been put to sleep upstairs."