Quinn's looking very...mature...because today is Old Maid's Day. Apparently she forgot Brittany's advice about sunscreen. Her hair still looks bouncy, but I suspect the color comes out of a bottle now.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Aunt Nauseam," which first aired on this day in 2001. Erin almost gets divorced, Helen and her sisters almost have an epic feud, and Daria and Quinn almost bond.
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 16): "'But it's fun! And it looks good on your transcript,' Jodie insisted, trying to get Daria to join her in working on the yearbook. Specifically, for some reason, the photography meeting."
- Delicately Balanced Daria, by Meester_Lee (parts 1 - 6): "Daria Morgendorffer stood near the hall phone and tapped her foot. She really needed to make a call for school. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible; Quinn was using it." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6)
- Lights Out (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'You see the new chick?' Jane Lane looked up from her latest handiwork, a crude stick-and-poke tattoo of a mushroom, to focus her attention on her unlikely visitor."
- Unnamed story (IC Runaway Daria), by Waylander (part 5): "'Have it your way, my fair-weathered friend. I hoped to settle things peacefully, but if you want blood I'll be happy to oblige,' Captain Blood stepped forward and activated the force-blade."
- What If The Storm Killed Them?, by The Madi Hatter (part 4): "The car trip with Daria, Trent, Quin and Nick was amusing. Between Daria's sarcastic remarks towards her sisters business troubles and the guys then laughing as Trent tries not to swerve into the next lane, it was hard not to at least slightly enjoy yourself."
- The Wounds That Never Heal, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Can I make a suggestion? Don't put up any signs inside Legion Tower, or on the premises.' Kelsi Sunma, the swarthy-skinned coordinator for the Lawndale Food Bank, looked up at Jane from her tablet."