Red Rose Day, so take those flowers out of the garbage can and give them to someone special! Unless that someone special stands you up, in which case go ahead and trash those things.
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 17): "The Spiral, Jane and Daria were planning on going for a burger – no, not one for all of them to share – after the band had finished their single set at McGrundy's."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 7a and 7b): "Daria went to school the next day with a feeling of excitement about the Holiday Pageant. Today was show day and she felt ready, as did members of the chorus and the schoolmates who were going to be doing the holiday play." (Part 7b)
- Family Ties, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 - 3): "It was 3:00 PM on a balmy, July afternoon when Daria Morgendorffer's left came to a screeching halt." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Quinn's Code 16: The Geek's Expose, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "'... And then you open the window and say, "Life is a meaningless descent into the void." Then you jump, and on the way down you scream, "Now I understand, I understand everything,"' Daria said. 'That's quite existential,' Jennifer mused. 'That's the point!' Daria grumbled."
- Trouble in the Future (Chapter 1), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "James approached the Marie Green vehicle. He swiped his card on the port. Access Denied. Marie Green Agents only. 'Of course,' he said. But there were still other ways."
- What If The Storm Killed Them?, by The Madi Hatter (part 6): "Jane and Will where cooking breakfast when they heard feet coming down the stairs. 'Good Morning big brother!' Jane sang without noticing it was Daria and Trent, Hip to hip with Daria looking half asleep."