Ka Hae Hawaii Day, the Hawaiian Flag Day. I could definitely see Stacy fantasizing about visiting or even moving to Hawaii, especially during one of the more grueling Fashion Club meetings. Hell, she might just go buy the plane ticket the next time Sandi points out one of her flaws. Not sure I'd blame her.
- Lost and Found, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "The midday sun hung heavy in the sky and with it came oppressive heat. It was late August and even though summer was drawing to a close, that didn't mean the heat was going anywhere. Quinn Morgendorffer slumped against a towering oak tree, thankful to have a brief respite from the sun's rays."
- President Daria deals with a Dictator (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "President Daria Lane nervously checked her secret pocket as she mounted the steps to the reviewing stand in the shadow of the Washington Monument. She carefully kept in step with President Goodwill Mason supreme ruler of the Republic of Ultimistan."
- Rude Awakening #14: And she was gone...., by DIsaac (part 2): "(Daria picks up the phone we will only hear her end.) DARIA (faux perky): Hell on earth, how may we direct your... What? What's-? Hang on, Dani, I can't hear you."
- Second Chances, by Lady Evil (part 6): "Jane went over to the couch where Trent was sleeping. The dog looked like it was asleep too. Jane pinched Trent's nose shut. Trent soon came to, sputtering. 'What the hell, Janey?' he asked. 'I did my chores.'"
- Showtime (Iron Chef), by Cap (COMPLETE!): "Daria gazed at her reflection in the full length mirror. She made a minor adjustment to the belt of her costume. It's your fault she thought. You put him in that vampire outfit last weekend. Turnabout is fair play."
- That Summer, by The Central Scrutinizer (part 14): "They ask you to meet with this Martin Hart, and for what? So he can put to you a question they tell us we cannot answer? Malakas," the man with the cap said, spitting out the obscenity."
- Two of Hearts, by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'Personally, I always had a soft spot for Stalin. Any dictator who changes his name from Dzhugashvili to "Man of Steel" has my vote, so to speak'. 'Come on, you and I both know he only did it so his name would fit on his luggage tags'."
- Toweling Off (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Brittany Taylor got out of the shower. Despite what her huge online fandom would have thought, her shower was almost perfunctory - she had too much to do that day. Unlike Andy Samuels who believed 'a bath is always a luxury, never a necessity', Brittany Taylor was not her character."