National Gummi Worm Day and he's mistakenly eating gummi bears. Oh, and because he accidentally wrecked Jane's art project. But mostly it's the gummi worms thing. I'm not sure if it counts, but Upchuck also has some wasabi gummi fish available to purchase.
- The Ballad of Nicolas Cage (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "Nicolas Cage, Why the rage? Don't you know, you're not made of Sage?"
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 20 and 21): "Late in September, Daria, Jessie, and Linda decided to get together and go to the movies. The Princess Bride had recently opened at the Highland Glen Theater and they all went to catch the early evening showing."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 5): "'So Daria, you're being awfully quiet tonight,' Jane said as she and Daria sat in her dorm room together. 'Huh?' Daria turned around from her computer. 'I've been distracted lately.'"
- K.O.T.D (Kick Open The Door), by Vukodlak (part 1): "It was a dark and stormy night, a typical cliché for how these types of stories begin. The rain had not yet begun to fall but the loud rumbling of thunder filled the air. Jane Lane peered around the corner of the warehouse; this part of the docks district was under the thumb of the Rishi thieves' guild."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "It is hard for a human to imagine the plane of existence of the Devas. Many of the beings there are invisible, and they can only been seen if the divyacaksus has been opened and hear if the divyasrotra is ready."