Walk on Stilts Day covered, unless they finally cut Ms. Li's budget and this is now her only low-tech surveillance option. Either way, she seems to be having fun.
Today is also Take Your Pants for a Walk Day, and given Mr. DeMartino's ability to hem pants and love of hiking, there's a good chance he's participating.
Finally, this is the anniversary of the episode "Pierce Me," which aired on this day in 1998. It didn't feature people on stilts or walking pants, but it did give the Daria/Trent shippers a little more fuel.
- Doing What You Love (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "It's good to be able to do what you love, and get paid for it..."
- Drake And Jane Diaries, by James the Lesser (part 1): "A New kid started class today. He made me chuckle a bit when he made Mr. D's eye bulge with the right answer. And hey, surprise surprise, he's in my self esteem class. Drake something or other."
- I Can't Make You Love Me, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "The young man stood center stage holding the microphone. His dark hair fell slightly over his right eye as he did a scan of the crowd. It didn't really matter who was out there; he only sang for one person and she was.......with someone."
- Leaving Hope Behind (World's Medium-Sized Crossover), by Meester_Lee (parts 1 - 3): "Early in the morning somewhere out in west Texas, a group of students were getting ready to board a school bus to go on a field trip The students were all dressed identically." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Rude Awakening #14: And she was gone...., by DIsaac (part 1): "JANE: I got the pizza and booze! DARIA (Not looking up and adjusting the angle of the tv for better viewing): Do you remember this BEFORE we added booze to the mix? How did we cope?"
- Those Tired Old Cliches, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "In the bar of Sydney's FantastiCon, a man and woman – one white, one Asian, one Melbourne, one Brisbane, one in a SILHOUET T-shirt and so was the other one – studied, respectively, a press release and their drink."
- Unnamed story (Daria and Mack Fanfics), by Sureia (COMPLETE!): "Ignoring the screaming children demanding ice cream, Mack ended the call and swore under his breath, glaring at nothing even as he gripped the phone tighter. It was all about the parents with her, wasn't it?"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hello, Michael...' Cadet Michael Fulton glanced up from the oblong, two-foot long stone on a table before him, the electric-blue in his eyes fading as he saw Leda Calavicci on the other side of the table."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Brother Grimace (parts 1 and 2): "'Charles said that you wanted to see me, Colonel?' 'Have a seat, Mackenzie.' Oh, hell. This is like getting called into the Coach's office - or even worse, Li's office." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 30 and 31): "The armored figure entered her tiny moment of The Now, the period where everything exists all at once, where life draws its power and where the Unmentionable is converted into the Actual." (Part 31)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Sureia (COMPLETE!): "'Come on, Mack; it's not that bad.' Mack looked at Jodie, wondering how best to explain to his... Actually, he wasn't quite sure what they were any more."
- White Girl Wasted (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "(The Fashion Club are all at Quinn's house. Daria is over at Jane's and the parents are out. There are all sorts of dresses, boxes, shoes, accessories stacked on the bed."