American Business Women's Day. Or at least it was friendly for the first few seconds. By now I'm sure it's devolved into a vicious argument over who's more successful in their field and whose daughter is more popular. The swearing and screaming will begin any moment.
If she needs any help calming down, Helen should go find that hobbit Jake gave her years ago. Not only is it very soothing, but today is also Hobbit Day and therefore very appropriate. We are sure that it's really a hobbit?
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "One week quickly bled into three. Daria wasn't expecting someone like Brittany to have much resolve so it was a good thing that she hadn't killed Kevin yet."
- Aunt Daria (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Szcz (part 1): "'The parents had a boy, named uncle Fedor. He was very serious and independent. He had learned how to read 4 years old. 6 years old, he boilded soup by himself. On the whole, he was a good boy. The parents were good too.'"
- Bad Influence (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Mrs. Henderson is teaching her first grade class. The students include Tommy, Timmy and Teddy Carbone along with Quinn Ruttheimer, Kevin Thompson Junior and Shane Sloan along with his two lackeys, Al and Lou. Mrs. Henderson is a dark haired woman in her thirties with thick rimmed glasses. She's drawing a math problem on the black board."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 6): "Erin walked over to Anne's desk. 'Have you been to lunch yet Anne?' 'Just a Moment', Anne replied as she typed rapidly on her computer. 'Chew on that, you electronic monster.' she instructed her computer."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 21): "'Daria, are you doing alright?' Tom asked. He and Kevin stood over her. All of them were in the nurse's office, or at least what remained of the nurse's office as half the room appeared to have been destroyed."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (parts 25 and 26): "'I guess our pariah status still hasn't been completely revoked.' Daria deadpanned as she and Jane stopped off at their lockers." (Part 26)
- The Temptation of Tom Sloane, by Rémi (parts 3 - 6): "Griffin household. The Fashion Club is having a meeting. Sandi is giving instructions while Stacy conscientiously takes notes. Tiffany , with vacant eyes, is looking at herself in a pocket mirror. Quinn is trying to pay attention to Sandi and to read one of her textbooks at the same time. Sandi notices this." (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6)
- Touched by Mars, by WellTemperedClavier (part 1): "The shadows of Nowruz flames danced on the curved metal wall. Or they appeared to, at least. It was the memory of holy fires, copied from the fire-capped temples of Ecbatana, and replicated in hologram. A real fire had no place on a space station, even one as large as Constitutio VII."
- What Road Trip?, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Okay - what are you three up to?' Esra, Rossalyn and Hector - an unusual gathering by anyone's measure, Daria thought - looked up from the table they sat around as Daria walked into the Legion Academy's 'holochamber'."